Monday, September 29, 2008

Michael's Birthday Weekend!

It was Michael's birthday this past weekend and it was jam packed with lots of activities! My in-laws came in from Las Vegas and helped us celebrate. Then, we had a little b-day gathering with some friends on Saturday night. We also lucked out with great California weather too!


It was also my Dad's birthday weekend too! My Dad and Mom got to celebrate in Alabama with my bro and his family. They got to check out Richard's brand new gym, Crossfit Birmingham, which had it's opening this week! I'm so proud of Richard and Carrie for all the work they've done in opening the gym. I'm sure it will be a big success! They are quite the gurus in their fitness expertise. I get to check it out first hand in a couple of weeks when I go out to visit. I'll definitely be posting pictures!


0 comments: