Monday, November 24, 2008

Decor Elements Ideas

Hope you all had a good weekend! It's finally cooling down and feeling like fall in Southern California - yay! I'm ready for a change in season, even if it is just a minor change :) Today I thought I'd post a couple of pictures using the decor elements. Here's a picture of the Lollipop flowers decor elements in my niece's room - doesn't that look so sweet!?

Here's an idea to decorate a serving tray - I thought it added a nice touch!

The decor elements are really easy to use and a fun and relatively inexpensive way to add some flair to your home decor.

I wanted to also tell you a quick note about the Online Stampin' Up! sale on my demonstrator website starting this Wednesday, November 26th til December 1st! While us demonstrators don't even have the complete details yet, Stampin' Up! did tell us that there will be bundles offered at 20%-50% off, so it'll definitely be worthwhile to check out if there's something you wanted to get or if you're planning on getting gifts for the crafters in your life :) I'll update you as we find out more info. Meanwhile, have a fantastic day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Patty Bennett said...

FABULOUS!!! Wow!! love them both.. and her room is ADORABLE! Patty