Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oliver the Cat!


Meet our kitty, Oliver. It's one year this November since we adopted him at the Point Vicente Animal Hospital. He was just a little guy at 3.5 lbs...and now at he's grown to an almost 14 lb cat! Believe it or not, I was an anti-cat person at first. It took me a while to come around, but now that I have, I must admit that cats are pretty fun. I tell everyone that Oliver's like a dog-cat, because he loves to fetch! Sure, he's sleeping in this picture, but when he's awake, he's about as dog-like as a cat can be. So anyway, I was especially inspired today to create his portrait using punches. The card below is what I came up with:

Can you see a resemblance?


1 comments:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

that's about the cutest thing I have seen done with the top note die! I am just blown away!