Monday, December 29, 2008

Back in California!

Hi all! We're back from a great Christmas holiday in Alabama. I can't believe how fast Christmas went! There was definitely lots of fun and merriment had by all. I will be posting some pictures from the trip a little later once I get all the pictures organized!

Now that Christmas is over, I thought I would post a Thank You card (since I need to get started sending those!). This is a card I came up with this morning using the new Petal Pizazz stamp set that will be in the upcoming Spring-Summer catalog. I was inspired to use Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Summer Sun color combo based on these accessory bags I saw at J. Crew during the holidays. While I like the layout, I'm not quite sure I'm happy with the color translation on the card, but will work on it a little more to see if I can come up with something that's more exciting...Funny, how the colors looked so cute and vibrant in the store! Maybe my creativity's a little rusty from being on vacation and in Christmas mode. I'll keep trying :)

Meanwhile, I've gotta get back to unpacking for now, so I'll catch up with more posts and pictures a little later today or for sure tomorrow. Have a great Monday!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put this in a frame! You always have beautiful ideas and projects...glad you share them!