Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Petal Pizazz..

In the midst of the unpacking, laundry, and my battling of the army of ants that managed to invade our house yesterday, I was able to squeeze in some stamping time to make a couple more cards using the Petal Pizazz stamp set. That was certainly much more fun and therapeutic for me than having to deal with ants!

Here's what I came up with. Since I had stamped a whole sheet of paper with the Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun combo, I stayed with that color scheme with these cards. I think my favorite so far is this one:


Hope you enjoy! I'm gonna go for a run now to try and burn off some of that Christmas food :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are darling!!! I'll probably be casing them. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Rose!

I am new to your blog, but wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. You are very talented. I was looking back at some of the older things and I love the bag you made that matches the Crazy for Cupcakes card. They are both gorgeous! I love all of your creations:)

Your kitty, Oliver is so cute. He reminds me of a cat we lost in 2004. He is the same color, but Noodles was a long-haired cat.

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Julie

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG