Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Retiring Stamp Sets and Free Shipping offer from Stampin'Up!

The retiring stamp set list is here! And, just in time for the holidays, Stampin'Up! is offering a 10% discount on these sets plus free shipping on all orders of $70 or more from Dec 9th-23rd. What a great deal! If you want these sets in time for Christmas though, you should place your order no later than Dec 16. You can always call me to place the order, or go directly to my website and click the "Shop Now" button for easy self service ;) Here's the list of retiring sets at the 10% discounted price.

Today, I am posting a sample from the Demonstrator Holiday party Shoebox swap. This card was designed by Corey Urey. What a great card using the Big Shot and featuring the Top Note and Pennant Bigz dies:

I'm happy to report that I am well in the midst of my Christmas card assembly, so I think I can get these out in a couple of days! How exciting. Anyways, I have a busy day ahead, so I'm gonna get going for now. Enjoy your day!


0 comments: