Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Season of Joy" Christmas card variations

I had an idea in mind to create a card inspired by the one in the Stampin'Up! catalog for the Season of Joy stamp set. I also wanted to use the mosaic circle print paper in the Frosty Day Designer series paper, so here are 2 variations I came up with. I made the green one first and wasn't sure if I was happy with the color scheme:

Then I tried it with the Ridinghood Red and added the rub ons. I think I like how this card turned out a little better - just cuz there seems to be more contrast in the colors on the card. What do you think?

Today is a little chillier and foggy, which I am so excited about! I really am ready for the fall/winter season. I don't think we got much of a fall this year - oh well. I'm off for a run to enjoy this brisk day! Have a good one :)


0 comments: