Friday, January 2, 2009

Bella Valentine

Yes - it is only January, but February will be here before you know it, and Valentine's Day cards have been on my brain (can you tell?). Here's a card I made using the Bella Rose paper and the Love You Much stamp set. I liked the simple and clean lines and the happy colors:

I've also been into rounding the corners of the cards too! Here's the recipe:
*Bella Rose, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette paper
*Heart to Heart, Scallop Edge, and Word Window Punches
*Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon
*Square Brad

Have a great first Friday of 2009!


4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful job with the challenge colors! I love it!

reeree62 said...

Such a pretty card! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.