Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feels like Winter in California

Yay! It's Saturday! Not only that, but we're actually getting some winter-ish weather in California. I'm not going to say it was freezing or anything, but yesterday was a rainy, gloomy day in California and I loved it! I guess we've had such weird weather - like super warm days in the 80s and 90s last week - that this change feels awesome!

Today, I'm sharing a Thank you card using the Organic Outline stamp - it's the same layout as my first Freebie Friday giveaway actually, but I just changed the colors and stamp set. I like the simplicity of the card and I thnk it's a nice and easy way to use these note card sized cards (3 1/5" x 5"). They come in packs of 20, so you can whip out a nice stack of Thank you cards pretty quick and have them on hand! I'm calling this card "Organic Summer" because I associate this color palette with summertime!

Hope you like it! Enjoy your weekend :)


0 comments: