Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So into trees!

I know I'm late in the game, but I really do like that Season of Friendship tree! Speaking of, this is the last week to order it from the Holiday Mini, since the new catalog will be implemented starting on Monday! How exciting! Anyway, back to the card - I made another sample of the Season of Friendship tree, similiar to the one I posted the other day, but this time, I'm calling it "Pretty in Pink Blooms" and dressed it up a bit. Here's the card:

I used the Georgia Peach Designer Series paper, which I love! I also got to play with the Hodgpodge Hardware and the Rhinestone brads. I hope you enjoy!

On the computer front, I just got my estimated shipping date for Feb 4th - yikes!! I was hoping it would be sooner. Thank goodness I have a loaner computer in the meantime, but there's no application on it that allows me to edit my photos. I am thinking about getting Adobe Photoshop 7 and wanted to ask a general question out to you all, if you are familiar with it, how do you like the application? I'd love to hear your feedback. I had Adobe Photoshop 3 on my old computer and it was fine, but I don't think it had all the fancy bells and whistles that the newer versions had. I am just curious about what other features the new applications have that I didn't have access to. I guess this computer thing is a little blessing in disguise - now I'm finally able to have the updated applications!

Well, hope you all have a great day. Ciao for now!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card! You did so many great things and ideas on it.