Saturday, January 17, 2009

A tribute to CrossFit Birmingham

It's a new year and a popular goal for a lot of people is to get fit and work out. I'm no different - one of my goals is to stay on top of my workout regimen! That said, I am posting a little video montage of the making of CrossFit Birmingham, since my brother, Richard, has inspired me to make fitness and excerise a priority. He's a fitness guru, gym owner, and great CrossFit evangelist. Heck, he introduced me to the kettle bell, which has kicked my butt and made me sorely aware of muscles I didn't think existed! Below is the journey of CrossFit Birmingham, which opened in October 2008. You'll get a glimpse of my bro's family, friends and dedicated CrossFit members in Birmingham, who all have a common goal of creating and building a strong and fit community.

Find more videos like this on CrossFit Birmingham

Now, if you're sitting in front of the computer, humor me and carve out some time to work out today ;)


0 comments: