Thursday, January 22, 2009

Urban Wishes

Happy Thursday, all! Today's card share is what I'm calling Urban Wishes - it's a get well card I made for a friend of mine. I hope he gets better soon!

Here's the recipe:
*Paper: Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
*Stamp Sets: Petal Pizazz, Sincere Salutations
*Stamp Pads: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
*Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Edge punch, brad, Not Quite Navy marker, Button bouqet and Pretties kit, corner rounder

I really like the soothing blue and green tones of this Designer Series Paper - it actually complements the new Urban Oasis paper in the Spring Summer catalog. Here are the the samples of the Urban Garden Designer Series Paper.

Here's the new Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper - I think it's got a nice sophisticated feel to it and also coordinates well with the Manhattan stamp set:

Hope you like the card and previews of the papers! Have a great Thursday. It's supposed to rain in Southern California today, so it might be an indoor day for me :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh...love all of the layered flowers!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I'm guessing I know who that card might be for - can you e-mail me an updated address for him?

Thanks!

Love the blog!

Alison

Unknown said...

I love the card very cute!! i had to laugh at your title, I have many Urban wishes, but all of mine have to do with a really hot country singer named Keith!! :) LOL!!

Aimee said...

Very pretty...matching your SU! website template. :)