Friday, January 30, 2009

Yay - our new computer is here!

How excited am I right now?! Our new computer arrived this afternoon and is now up and running. Well, there are still a few things that I need to install on it, like the Adobe Photoshop elements that I'm still waiting on from Amazon and I still need to get Microsoft Office. But the computer itself is functional...all I need to do is get a little familiar with Vista. Hopefully, I'll be able to edit and add watermarks to my pictures again in a few days and then I'll be all set! Well, I just wanted to report that...I know, I am such a techie nerd! Off to explore what my new computer can do. Have a great night!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rose on your new computer....Stick with Visa! You will hate it at first, but after you play around with it...you will love it. Love checking in on your blog - you have some amazing things you share with us. Appreciate your work. Kadie

Anonymous said...

Have fun with it!