Thursday, February 26, 2009

2nd Day of Swaps!

Today marks my first full week of work and it sure did go by fast! I've made a concerted effort to stay on top of my blogging and I'm hoping to keep up this routine. The only thing is I need to figure out when to squeeze in my workouts too...boy - I feel like there's not enough hours in the day! I guess there's still some tweaking to be made to my schedule, but I suppose that's just part of life, right? Well, enough of my rambling...here are the 2nd set of cards from the swap I wanted to share!





Hope these cards gave you some good ideas and inspiration for using the new stamp sets, papers, and embellishments that the new Stampin'Up! catalog has to offer. One of the embellishments I was excited to see on the cards was the crochet flowers. Personally, I think they are just adorable and can't wait to try them out next! Ciao for now and hope to see you tomorrow! (plus, it'll be Freebie Friday!)


1 comments:

Kristie W. said...

They are all pretty, but the butterfly one has my heart. I just love butterflies!