Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Backpack CASE you're gonna love!

I am so excited about today's post because it is just so adorable! I can't take the credit for coming up with the design, but I am happy to share where I found this adorable backpack design that I just had to CASE....here it is:Did I lie? Isn't it just too cute? I had to make one to see what it was like in person! Here are a few more pictures:


I found this super cute creation on Patti Lee's blog, "Creations by Patti", specifically, I saw this backpack post and you'll see that I CASED it to a T, except used the Sweet Always paper instead of the Raspberry Tart. I was even more excited when I discovered that she put together an awesome tutorial for it as well, complete with measurements! You'll notice the use of the Top Note and Scallop Envelope die, which are both part of my regular repertoire of favorite stamping dies to use for projects ;)

These backpacks are a lot of fun to make - as a matter of fact, I've started a few more to give to my nieces that are coming to visit this weekend. I love cute packaging, so I think this will be something I'll have on hand for future occasions. Who knows...this may also be an upcoming Freebie Friday giveaway.. It's a great project and I really encourage you to give it a try! Thanks so much Patti, for sharing your creativity! ;)

Have a great day, everyone!


5 comments:

Creations by Patti said...

Hey Rose,
Great job on the back pack. I love the paper chosen, too. Good to know the instructions were easy to follow. Stay tuned.......there's one that is 20% smaller in size and JUST as cute.
your fellow stamper, Patti

Anonymous said...

What a darling back pack!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it..looks perfect! :)

Priscilla said...

Oh my gosh I absolutely love this! I need to get those dies to recreate my own! Soo...what sorts of things can be put in here?

Lisa Brown said...

This is precious, Rose!