Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Swaps!!

Hi all! As I had mentioned last week, I participated in my first SCS swap for Stampin'Up! Demonstrators to create WOW cards from the new Spring Summer catty, and guess what? I got the swap cards in the mail this past Monday! Woohoo! It was a 10+1 swap, meaning you make 11 cards, and get 10 cards back (the "+1" is for the hostess that coordinates the swap). Anyway, I am so excited about the swaps I got back that I wanted to share them with you! I'll share the first 5 today and the next 5 tomorrow. Each card has the name of the demonstrator that created it so you can ooh and ahh and know who made it! Here they are in no particular order.




Arent't these cards fun? I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did when I got them in the mail! Stay tuned for the 2nd half tomorrow.

I can't believe today is Ash Wednesday already! I need to figure out what I'm giving up for lent. While I reflect on that a bit, I want to wish you all a good day. Thanks for stopping by :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky dog...those cards are adorable! I'm sure they got great cards from you too. :)