Monday, March 2, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly Birthday Card

Now can you say that title 10 times fast? What a tongue twister! Well, I wanted to share a card we made as a make and take at a hostess workshop I did this past weekend. I used the Beautiful Butterfly big shot die and the Delicate Dots DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog. I have to say I really love these butterflies!
The finished card size is 3x6. Here's the recipe:
*Stamp Set: All Holidays
*Paper: Delicate Dots DSP, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock
*Ink: Kiwi Kiss classic stamp pad, Bashful Blue Marker
*Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, Scallop border and large oval punch, fresh favorites buttons.

I really like the Sale-a-bration paper and love that it comes with 4 sheets of each of the 4 double sided paper designs! You can make lots of cards in the same pattern, which is great if you're making things in mass quantities, like swaps, Easter cards or class projects! If you are coming to my March 8th stamp class this coming weekend, this is one of the 5 cards we'll be making! If you're in the South Bay area of Southern CA, you can email me at rosediehlstamps@yahoo.com to register for the class....the cutoff is this Wed, March 4, so email me soon :)

Have a great day!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card...I like how you cut the ribbon. I'm sure you're thrilled about the neew dies that SU! is adding. :)