Monday, March 16, 2009

Freebie Friday 10 Winner!

Happy Monday all! I hope you had a good weekend. I tried to catch up on my loss of sleep from last week's time change, so I'm hoping I'll have more energy this week and not feel like I'm in catch-up mode! Well...are we ready to hear who this week's winner is? And the winner is - lifeofafesler aka my good friend Alison! Woohoo!
So, Miss Alison - expect this package in the mail to you in the next few days! Hope you have a great day!

I'm hoping to get to my Mojo Monday post up at some point today, but it's always hard to tell until I get home from work and figure out a design. Sometime's I've got just the perfect idea, other times, it takes me a while to get the creative juices flowing. In any case, I'll have SOMETHING to post for Mojo Monday, it's just a matter of time. Check back later. In the meantime, thanks so much for visiting! Ciao for now ;)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!

I'm so excited!!

Let me know if you need the PO Box...number, etc!!

Whoop!