Monday, March 30, 2009

Freebie Friday 12 Winner!

Wow! Is it Monday already?! I tell ya, the weekend goes by SO FAST these days! Well, I guess I'll have to get myself ready and energized for the week in a big hurry! But before I get ahead of myself, it's time to announce the winner of Freebie Friday 12! And the winner is....Alicia! Congratulations :) Thanks to you all that participated in this past Friday's Freebie giveaway. Can you believe we're just a couple days away from April? How did that happen so fast? Well, let's all take a second to stop and smell the roses (or the gardenas, or jasmine...or any of the beautifully fragrant flowers that have made the spring air smell so fresh and pretty!) before our week escapes us. Have a great day!

Stay tuned for my Mojo Monday share. I also have the post from yesterday for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color challenge...which I am really digging! If you haven't checked out her site and color challenges, I think it's definitely worth the while!


1 comments:

Taylor Chase Graham said...

I can't believe I won this cute little box. I am so excited! Thanks so much!
Alicia