Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Bunnies!

Oh boy - wouldn't you know it...these bunnies are multiplying! Here are a couple of "stepped up" bunnies I made. I just accessorized them a bit, after making my prototype this morning! They're a lot of fun to make!
I used the new scallop oval punch for the chocolate chip bunny's ears, and I added bellies to both of them - using the large oval punch. Another idea to try would be using the oval punch and a window sheet to show the candy inside! For the pink bunny, I thought she'd look cute with a pink bow, a la hello kitty ;) Hmmm....Maybe that's my next version of this scallop bag!


4 comments:

kay said...

OMG, Rose! Sooooo- Adorable!! I have all the box dies except for this one. I think I'm getting it! Love, love, love the bunnies!!!!

Pearlann66 said...

those are just too cute!!!

Peggy said...

Hi Rose
Your bunnies are so cute I had to give them a try, too, You can see mine at
http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com
thanks for a great idea!
Peggy (UA)

jean said...

Rose

So so so cute bunnies
love them

tfs

Jean