Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Eggcellent Easter

I'm officially on an Easter roll...here's another Easter card I made using the Eggcellent Easter stamp set. I have yet to use the girl bunny, but you can absolutely bet on seeing a sample with that stamp set in the next few days! This is such a cute Easter set, I think I definitely need to maximize my use of it while I can! I used the Delicate Dots DSP (if you like this paper, make sure to order soon...Sale-a-bration ends at the end of the month!). Here's what I came up with:What do you think? There's a lot you can do with the images from this set. I might try using the scallop circle die and circle scissors to frame this bunny...another option you can try out too! Let me see what I can come up with on that note...in the meantime, have a great day!


1 comments:

for2nately said...

super cute-he looks like a chocolate bunny-good enough to eat! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Elizabeth