Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Mojo Monday Sketch 77 Entry

Hi all! I know it's Tuesday already, but time just sort of escaped me yesterday. I think I'm still adjusting to losing that one hour for daylight savings! Here's my Mojo Monday 77 card sketch, which was fun doing this morning! I was inspired to use the butterfly to put in the little scallop circle, but I think lots of people had the same idea as well! I guess great minds think alike :)
Here's the recipe:
* Wow Flowers stamp set (for the sentiment)
* Urban Oasis DSP, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Kiwi Kiss Cardstock
* Texturz Harlequin plate for the center of the scallop, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die, button bouquet and brads
* I used the bone folder to fluff out and add a little curve to the butterfly wings

Hope you like it. Gotta run and get ready for work. Have a fantastic day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the 3-D butterfly!!

Anonymous said...

Rose, perfect sketch! I love that new stamp set and DP!