Thursday, March 5, 2009

Saffron Cheers!

Cheers to you all for visiting my blog! I know that today's post is coming a little late, but I was struggling a bit in coming up with an idea. Part of it was also due to scheduling difficulties, i.e. scheduling time to stamp! I am happy to report though that I've worked in a time to go running first thing in the morning, so on the exercise front, I did ok this week :) But trying to balance the work, stamp, blog, and hang-out-and-relax-at-home time has been a little bit of a tricky challenge. Suffice it to say, I'm working on it.

As you can tell from my posts this week, I have yellow saffron on the brain, and it continues with today's card. I've neglected to use the set "Cheers to You" even though I was soo excited about it when I first got it since it had an array of fun cocktail drinks! Here's the card I made - simple and cute (at least, I think so!) Hope you like it, too.
Here's the recipe:
*Cheers to you stamp set
*Delicate Dots DSP, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White cardstock
*Chocolate Chip classic ink pad, Barely banana and So Saffron marker
*Scallop edge punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, and circle scissors at 2"

Have a great evening and check back tomorrow for Freebie Friday! Ciao for now. ;)


1 comments:

Ruby said...

Lovely card Rose. It's not a colour that I would choose normally to use on its own, but it looks fab. Thanks for the inspiration! :o)