Sunday, March 22, 2009

So nice to relax...

Ahh! What a nice catch up weekend this ended up being. After feeling behind now for the last couple of weeks and just going and going and going to try to catch up, I finally feel like I can breath at ease again! This weekend was full of crafty projects for me - I made invitations for my friend's baby shower and got them in the mail today. My goal was to finish and mail them off yesterday, but that didn't quite happen. At least, I was only a day off and since the shower's local, most of the people should get them by Tuesday. I'll post the invite later in the week so that it'll be a surprise, in case some of you visitors out there are on the shower list ;)

On Saturday night, we had a nice dinner with my family for a belated Happy Birthday Dinner for my Mom, so that was a lot of fun. And today, I got to catch up some more on laundry and finishing up the invites. The only thing I didn't end up doing was running, but maybe I'll go now...it's super windy, but at least it's sunny so it sort of takes the bite out of the wind.

Well, before I go, I thought I'd share some earrings I made for my sister-in-law's sister, Hallie. I haven't been able to spend much time making jewerly lately, but when I made these, it had reminded me how much I enjoy doing that hobby too! Here they are - simple drops in an aquamarine colored quartz:

Hope you like them! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Bye for now!


0 comments: