Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bella Bleu Butterfly

Today, I thought I'd share a neutral colored card using the Bella Bleu designer series paper. Every now and then, I like the muted colors just because I think they've got such a clean and elegant look. If you look closely, you'll see that the butterfly from the Great Friend stamp set almost looks camoflauged against the damask background. I was debating on the sentiment to use, since I always waffle back and forth between a birthday greeting or a thank you, so I decided I'd be more general and create an all occasion card that said "for you." Hope you like it! Have a great day...the week's almost over!


4 comments:

for2nately said...

love it! thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Lisa Brown said...

This is oh so pretty, Rose! Love the monochromatic look!

LeAnne said...

Rose, this is gorgeous! I just got this paper yesterday, so now I am inspired to play with it!
LeAnne

Aimee said...

Very pretty card! I really need to start on some swaps for the Woo Hoo meeting! Hope I get to swap w/ you. :)