Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Walk In the Park Butterflies

Hello again. Here's another card I created with the Walk In the Park DSP and the Great Friend stamp set. This time, I refrained from using the Big Shot ;) ...believe me, it was tough! I am still happy with the card, because I just love this color combo! I made this card for my Aunt and Uncle, who will be celebrating their anniversary on Tax Day. The border punch I used is one of the EK border punches I got at Michael's, but other than that, all supplies are Stampin'Up! Hope you like it! Here are all the images from the Great Friend set:
It's a versatile set that can change its look depending on the color scheme you choose. I've seen some great samples in the blues, greens and browns. That's on my to do list...using those colors with this set :)

Oh! I also wanted to share with you that Stampin'Up is having a great promotion this month. When you spend $40 or more, you can choose any one of these stamps or mini note kits on page 208 of the catalog...for FREE!So, if you're eyeing any stamp sets, dies or accessories in the Occasions Mini or in the Idea Book and Catalog, now's a great time to take advantage of this promo, available til April 30! You can contact me with your order, or you can shop 24/7 on my Stampin'Up! Demonstrator Website by clicking on the "Shop Now" button in the upper right corner of the home page.

Have a great one! Ciao for now.


1 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

Sooo pretty Rose. I haven't used that color combo yet but I am just LOVIN it!! Can't wait to try that out myself. (i have the dsp!)