Monday, May 11, 2009

It's a new Monday!

Hello there, blog friends and Happy Monday. I say it's a new Monday because this was quite an eventful weekend for me. Just a quick update for those of you that may be visiting for the first time, I just opened an Etsy storefront this past Saturday! I ended up posting 4 items to start and I am excited to share that I sold my first item! WooHoo! (Imagine me grinning from ear to ear!). You can come by and check it out at www.rdiehlboutique.etsy.com. Mind you, there are only 3 active items right now, but I hope to post some more things this week. I'd love for you to stop by anytime and feel free to tell me what you think via email or you can comment on a post here.

I also wanted to mention that I got my FIRST EVER blog award from Rochelle on Saturday, too! I am so grateful to get recognition from a fellow blogger, so THANK YOU SO MUCH, Rochelle :)

So it's also a new Monday on a personal front because I decided to commit myself to sticking to a workout schedule. That means that I'll need to manage my time better in terms of allocating time to do my running, working out, etc. along with my crafting and blogging activities (all this would occur either before or after my workday...and quality time with my dear husband and kitty too, of course). I really wish there were 30 hrs in a day, but since there are only 24, I will need to make do and be more efficient! The main reason why I'm telling you all this is that I may be posting a little bit on the erratic side until I get this schedule thing worked out. But I will guarantee that I'll do my best. :)

Now, last but not least, I wanted to announce the lucky winner of Freebie Friday 18! I did the random integer selector on www.random.org to pick the winner, and the winner is....Blog Comment #12, who happens to be Martha! Congrats, Martha! You're the winner of the Purse Gift Card Holder!

Since I haven't heard back from Melissa in WI, I will be drawing again for Freebie Friday's giveaway (the bag with scallop die in the Parisian Breeze specialty paper. The new winner for the Freebie Friday 17 is...Blog Comment #6, who came from Julie A. Congrats Julie!

I'll be emailing Martha and Julie today to get your mailing address where you'd like your goodies sent :)

Hope you all have a great week!


0 comments: