Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello Mojo!

When I saw this week's Mojo 93 sketch yesterday, I wanted to incorporate the Hand Drawn Bundle designer paper with the Giraffe from the new Animal Stories sneak peek set. So this morning, I quickly put it together and I'm so glad that the idea in my head actually translated pretty well into the actual design! Here's the card I came up with:As you can see, I used some new stuff along with some soon-to-be "old stuff" - today is the last day you can qualify to get this Hand Drawn Bundle Designer Series Paper, which is a Level 1 Hostess Set.
Here's the recipe (all supplies Stampin'Up! except Nestabilities scallop square):
*Animal Stories and Teenie Tiny Wishes stamp sets
*Hand Drawn Bundle DSP, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Soft Suede textured cardstock
*Baja Breeze and Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads, Chocolate Chip Marker
*Soft Suede Polka dot grosgrain ribbon, jumbo and mini brads
*Nestabilities scallop square; scallop oval, large and small oval punches
Hope you like it! Thanks for popping by today!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Very cute! Love the colors!
Haven't used my Animal Stories set yet! Thank you for the inspiration!
Take care!
Kris

Ann said...

What a great baby boy card!! The Baja Breeze and Soft Suede look great together!! Love all your embellishments!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Rose, you rocked the Mojo sketch this week! I am going to use the suede with the baja now too! Love it1