Monday, June 15, 2009

If it's Monday, it's Freebie Friday winner time.

Wow - is it really Monday already? Well, then that means it's time to announce the Freebie Friday winner, who gets the fun sampler tags pictured on the right. Thanks to you all that left me comments for all the book suggestions - I will need to take a look at the list I made and see which books to bring with me when I go on vacation!

So, let's get this show on the road, shall we? The comment from the winner this week almost seems like she had a premonition! You'll see what I mean....So, drumroll please. This week, I did the random integer generator, which I've found to be much easier than typing all the names in. So the lucky winner is:Lucky number 7, who happens to be Winthrop! Now, just so you see what I mean, here's her comment:Congrats Winthrop! I will definitely email you and let you know you won! Thanks to all of you again for playing another week of Freebie Friday. I really do enjoy doing it and especially reading your comments and finding out more about you!

Have a great week!


0 comments: