Sunday, June 28, 2009

New cards added to my Etsy Store

Hi there and happy Sunday! Boy, has this weekend been a busy one! We had all kinds of family events this weekend - from birthdays, friend get-togethers and weddings, so we were running around all over Orange County and the South Bay. It was lots of fun, though I wish we had an extra day to recoup. I tell ya - it was also quite the eating fest, so I know I'm gonna have to schedule lots of exercise over the next few weeks before our vacation!

Believe it or not, on top of all that business, I was actually able to do some "virtual housekeeping" this evening. I thought I'd update you and let you know that I added a few new cards to my Etsy store...if you've visited my blog before, you've actually seen them featured here, so if you happen to be interested in any cards you've seen on my site, you can check out what's available at my Etsy store!Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


0 comments: