Sunday, June 14, 2009

Updated My Etsy store

Hello there and happy Sunday! I finally had a chance to upload some cards onto My Etsy site this morning:I know it's been a while since I've posted anything (as a matter of fact, the only other time I posted was when I opened my store!) I know that's terrible, isn't it? Well, my goal moving forward is to try and upload a few new things to my store each weekend, so if you've been interested in any cards I've posted on my blog, you might want to check there to see if it's available!

On another note, I had a chance to make a quick stop at the Creating Keepsakes Vendor Faire in Pasadena yesterday. I didn't take any classes, but wanted to check out what fun new items they had at the vendor faire. You may see a few things I bought in some upcoming posts!

My goal this weekend was to straighten up my craft room...I sort of started yesterday, but I need to finish up today. It's quite the process for me, but I'm motivated to keep things neat and tidy so I can keep track of all my new supplies and toys I've recently acquired from my SU sneak peek stuff and the goodies I procured from my vendor faire outing yesterday! Let me tell you...I probably did more damage than I should have, but I figure that I would use them for my store :) Well, I better get going...my craft room organization project is calling! Have a great day!


0 comments: