Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Monday and I'm back on the Mainland


Good morning all! Oh how I wish I was typing up today's post at my little spot in the picture above, but sadly, I'm back from vacation and I'm still trying to adjust back from island time. We took the red eye on Saturday night and got back early yesterday, so I feel like going back to sleep a little more this morning! But alas, it's back to work today, so I will need to fire up and get my day going.

Well, as I wake up and have my first cup of coffee this morning, how about we find out who the winner is for Freebie Friday 27?! Are you ready? The winner for this week is: Lucky number 14, who happens to be Priscilla! Congrats, Priscilla A.! Thank you all so much for playing! ;) There are a couple of you that asked me questions, and I will answer those this week.

In the meantime, I hope you have a great day and I'll check in with you guys a bit later today. Have a great one!

EDIT: OOPS! I posted the wrong snapshot for the winner above - my bad! It really is 14, but I was clearly struggling this morning when I created the post and attached the wrong week's snapshot...will update tonight. my apologies ;)

EDIT UPDATE #2: Corrected the Random.Org picture! {YAY!}


0 comments: