Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lovely Medallion

Happy Saturday, everyone! I am sharing a card using the Medallion stamp, which truly is just a beautiful image. This is the first card I made using it, though I can't wait to try different color combos and card designs with it. Here it is in Crushed Curry:Isn't it lovely? I got to use some of my new Designer Buttons in the "Playground" pack:The colors are really yummy - Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, More Mustard and Old Olive. You get 30 buttons for $7.95. Not a bad deal!

I really am enjoying playing with all my new Stampin'Up! goodies. I'll be sharing more with you soon! Not only that...stay tuned for an In Color Special I'll be offering (available for orders in the US). Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow...such a stunning card...love the pops of colors from the sweet buttons!

Ann said...

What a lovely card!! :)

Lisa Brown said...

This is so beautiful, Rose! Love this stamp!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Very elegant card!
Take care!
Kris

Nancy L. said...

very cute card!