Monday, August 17, 2009

Is it already Monday? Time for the Freebie Friday winner.

Hi there - I don't understand how time seems to be shorter on the weekends, but here we are already on Monday morning! Well, the exciting part of my morning is finding out the Freebie Friday winner. It seems to me that these Stampin'Up! Grocery bags are quite the rage :) The winner will have fun sporting this cute little bag.

Let's see who it is...ready? This week's Freebie Friday winner is: Lucky #16, who happens to be SammieVt! Congratulations! Thanks for playing, everyone :)

As far as online shopping goes, I'd have to say the top 2 sites I buy from are Stampin'Up! and Amazon ;) Although, during the holiday season, I've definitely gotten a lot of shopping done on various sites...it beats driving to the mall and making my way through the holiday crowds! Anyway, I hope you all have a great Monday and a great week ahead!


0 comments: