Monday, August 10, 2009

Ready for the Freebie Friday Winner?

Morning all! It's Monday and it's time to announce the lucky Freebie Friday winner that gets to pick their choice of grocery bag. Are you ready to find out? First, let me just share that it was interesting to find out where you all shopped for groceries!! In our household, we frequent Ralphs, Pavillions, and Trader Joe's, with our occasional visit to Costco to stock up on bulk items. I'm excited about using these grocery bags too - they are just too cute, aren't they?

Ok, so now let's get to our lucky winner. Drumroll please....The winner is: Lucky #5, who happens to be Vicki! Since there were actually 2 Vicki's that posted comments, I'm posting Comment #5, just to clear up any confusion :) I also posted a comment on the winning Vicki's blog :) Please email me back with your info so I can send you your goodie!

For all of you that participated in this week's Freebie Friday giveaway, THANK YOU for playing! :) You can always participate every Friday for a new little giveaway. Past winners know that the odds are pretty good, and some have even been repeat winners. Thanks for stopping in to visit - have a great day!


1 comments:

Vicki said...

I got so excited when I saw my name... then of coarse I figured out I was the wrong Vicki!!! Just my luck! Awe well, thanks anyway... I love your blog and the music... I sometimes just keep it on! Have a great day and thanks for sharing your ideas!!!