Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Autumn Mojo 106 Splendor


Hi there! I'm back with a late share - a fall card for this week's Mojo Monday 106 sketch challenge. I think seeing the leaves in Sonoma starting to turn color inspired me to create this card. It really was so pretty up there! I will post a few pictures from the trip later this week. Here's a look at the sketch: And here's a look at my full card: I was hoping to get the card in for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge 9, but missed the cutoff time! Oh well. There's always next week. In any case, I got to do a fun card using the Autumn Splendor stamp set. It's from the Holiday Mini catalog. I think I am in love with all the leaves! I'm also getting good use of the Lots of Tags sizzlit. The tags are a great size for sentiments and the tag I used frames the wide oval punch perfectly. I sponge daubered the oval to give my "Thank You" a more rugged look. This card's definitely getting me in the mood for fall, that's for sure! Here's the recipe:
{Autumn Splendor Mojo}
All supplies Stampin'Up!
*Stamp Sets: Autumn Splendor, Thank You Kindly
*Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
*Inks: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads; Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip markers
*Accessories: Chocolate/Vanilla striped ribbon, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Playground Button, Twine, Lots of Tags sizzlit die
Hope you like it! Thanks for popping by!


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Rose, this is super Gorgeous...I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Love the colors!
Cute ribbon!
Take care!
Kris

Carey said...

Oh wow the card is great. I definitely will use the ribbon idea since it is over the top cute. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Carey
pedstamper at sbc global dot net

Andrea M said...

WOW! This is fantastic - love the fall colors! Beautiful card :)

Winter said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! I love the leaves! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Rose, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can across your blog a few days ago while I was "hopping" instead of stamping lol! I absolutely love your style and all your projects are fantastic.
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Jenn