Saturday, September 19, 2009

Charming Balloon made it In the Spotlight!

Good morning and Happy Saturday! I was so excited to discover that my Charming balloon card made it into Dawn McVey's In the Spotlight for Raspberry Challenge 16. WooHoo! You should definitely check out all the creative cards - I got lots of inspiration looking at all of them! My card is letter "Q" and you can check it out on this post.

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments on the card - glad you all liked it! ;)

Have a great day!


8 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Congrats, Rose! I viewed the card and WOW!! It is fabulous! I love how you've done the ground/hills, too. Can totally see why it was chosen.

Daniela F. said...

Congrats on the spotlight, Rose! Your card is stunning!! I love the balloon and the elegant stamped pattern on it.

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Your card was fabulous! It deserves to be in the spotlight!
Take care!
Kris

~amy~ said...

congrats!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Congratulations. That was a fantastic card!

NinaB said...

Congratulations, Rose. You deserved it! You make beautiful cards. Have a good week.

Jane said...

Congrats! Your card is AWESOME!!

Lisa Brown said...

Congrats! Awesome card!