Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Delightfully Decorated Mojo

Hey there! Happy Tuesday to you! My card share for today is the card I created for this week's Mojo 105 Sketch Challenge. When I saw the sketch, I was excited about creating a Christmas card with the Delightful Decorations stamp set, so I had a rough "vision" in my head. I've seen so many great ideas with the ornaments in this set, that I had to play with this set some more! I also wanted to incorporate the Merry Moments DSP, so I was thinking of some traditional colors for this particular card. Here's a look at the sketch: Aren't all those scallops fun? Just seeing the sketch was inspiration for me! Here's pic of my full card: I love the look of the embossed Petals a Plenty embossing folder, so I used that as the backdrop for my ornament. I am really loving this stamp set and coordinating punch! Makes the assembly a snap! Here's the recipe:
{Delightfully Decorated Mojo card}
All supplies Stampin'Up!
*Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
*Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
*Ink: Real Red Classic Ink Pad
*Accessories: Top Note Bigz die, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Ornament punch, Mistletoe ribbon, Real Red polka dot ribbon (reverse side), Playground button, Linen Thread; 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches

Hope you like it! Thanks for taking a peek and stopping by!

Ciao for now!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Beautiful card!
Happy First day of Fall!
Take care!
Kris

Cindy Major said...

Ahh - what an awesome take on the sketch! I love those big scallops and how you used the bottom of the ornament to make an additional row - so inspired! :D
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Now that is beautiful, wicked job on the Mojo!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is brilliant! Wowie for sure! Beth aka BR-T

Gail S. said...

Your card is beautiful! How did you get the large scallops? They are so much fun.

~amy~ said...

Love this...the scallops are delish!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your ornament card! Lots of great details all set off by the candycane background paper! Ho! Ho! Ho!

NinaB said...

I saw this sketch and I thought, now that's a real challenge. But, you did a wonderful job with it. Your card is just beautiful.

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE this card!!!

Andrea M said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely card!!! It's fantastic. Great job!