Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day! {and Freebie Friday Winner Announcement}

Hey there! Happy Labor day! Hope you all (in the US, that is) are enjoying the long weekend. For me, I think the best part of today is having it off and being able to sleep in. WooHoo! Oh, also, I wanted to report that it's cooled down a bit here in my neck of the woods in Southern CA - it's not so sweltering hot in our air condition-less house. Oh, so now let's get to our Freebie Friday Winner announcement! Are you ready? The lucky winner of this week's Fabulous Bear Notebook is... Lucky #6, who happens to be Kris!!! Yay - congrats, Kris! Thank you all for playing in another week's round of Freebie Friday.

This labor day has literally been a labor day in our household - we're doing some Spring Cleaning in the Fall. It's amazing how much stuff can pile up! So, our goal was to throw out all our little piles of random stuff and get things organized. It's still a work in progress (though we have thrown out 5 big trash bags full!). That said, I better get back to it. Hopefully, I'll be able to take a quick break later and stamp a card to share with you all :) Enjoy your day! Ciao for now...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose,
Thank you!
Take care!
Kris

Jane said...

Congrats Kris!
As far as spring cleaning goes....I doing it all year long it seem........it just never ends!