Friday, September 11, 2009

Workshop at my house this Sunday!


Hey there! For all you local folks in the Los Angeles/South Bay/Long Beach area of SoCal that might be interested, I'm having a workshop this Sunday at my home! Contact me to get directions (my email is in the right sidebar of my blog)!

By the way - like my little flyer? I created it using the My Digital Studio program! Not only is it awesome for digital scrapbooking and cards, it's a great tool for creating graphics that can be used online on websites, newsletters and any electronic communications as well. My Digital Studio will be available for customers to order starting on October 1st.

On another note, are you ready for Freebie Friday? I promise it's coming, but I'll be posting it later today, so check back this evening! Have a great one in the meantime :)


1 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cute flyer! Good luck with the workshop...sounds fun. :)