Thursday, December 24, 2009

And the stockings were hung...

...on these Christmas cards with care. And mailed off to friends, so they'll soon make it there.

Here's a last batch of Christmas cards I made. Whew...though these ones may be late, the sentiment is the same...wishing you all a Merry Christmas! Aren't these stockings fun? I just made a few of these cards using a die I got in the summertime on clearance! They helped in a pinch since I ran out of cards and whipped these ones up in a hurry!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family!

Come back tomorrow to check out my Christmas Freebie Friday Giveaway! :)

Bye for now...


3 comments:

Kimberly's Krafts said...

These are sooooo cute! Great cards!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours....:)

Helen F. said...

Oh Rose, these cards are just darling! Love the stockings hung with care :o)

barb said...

This stocking die is absolutely precious! I love it and the cards you made with it. Great job!

barb