Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I {heart} Haiti Relief efforts

Hi all. In keeping with Valentines week and sharing the love to those around you and especially those in need, I would encourage you to donate to Haiti in whatever means or whichever organization you choose to. The important thing is to donate and make a difference. Having said that, if you would like to give to help support the people of Haiti, or, say you've already given but would like to give more, and you happen to enjoy stamping and LOVE hearts, Stampin'Up! has a special promotion for you. If you purchase the I {heart} Hearts stamp set from now until the end of the month (February 28th), Stampin'Up! will donate $2 towards Haiti relief. The set is a beautiful and versatile set. And, as you can see from my Valentine samples from the last few weeks (and as recent as my last post), you'll see that I've used this set for many projects!

So, if you'd like to partake and share some love, you can order this set from my Demonstrator Website by clicking "Shop Now", then click "Haitian Relief" in the left column. It's that easy. The set comes in either the traditional wood mounted stamps or the clear mount stamps - choose what you like.

Hope you have a great day!


0 comments: