Saturday, February 6, 2010

sweet little {love} Notes

Happy Saturday, everyone! Who can't use a few little love notes or sweet Valentines? Here are a few sweet little note cards or tags I made using the Two Tags die and the fun new Heart Embosslit from the Occasions Mini. What I love is that these cute little guys fit in the 3x3 envies, so they make a perfect size Valentine! Here's a close up for you: Whaddaya think? Aren't they cute? If you want to make a bunch of these for your kids, they're super easy to make! Not only that, but they don't have to be just for Valentine's. You can make these cute little card inserts for birthday or hostess gifts, too. Just change your image on the front, and switch up your color palettes and you're good to go. Pretty cool. We'll be making this as one of my make-n-takes tomorrow for my Superbowl Sale-a-bration workshop! Anyone in Southern CA (South Bay, Torrance area) that's interested in coming? Send me an email and I'll send you directions to my house! It's from 2-4 tomorrow, so if you're not a big Football person or don't have a superbowl game to go to, you're welcome to come by!

Sorry I have been off the grid this past week. I've been trying to recover from my cold/cough situation and I think I'm recovering just in time for my workshop tomorrow. Yay!!!

Stay tuned as I'll be posting my February Final Friday Giveaway a little later today :) Have a good one!


4 comments:

WandaG_CT said...

Adorable Valentine's Day cards. Glad you are feeling better.

Lisa Brown said...

Super cute, Rose!

Kelli said...

Those are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Rose,
I love this card!
Great idea!
Take care!
Kris