Friday, March 5, 2010

Swaps from Sandi McIver

Hi all! Happy Friday. These weeks have been flying by for me, it seems! New job, busy schedule, and all kinds of things to adjust to, but I'll get there. Today I've got one more guest stamper from my Swap Team to share with you. It's Sandi MacIver and she made a couple of gorgeous swaps for our February exchange. Here they are: How stunning is this card?! I love the bold Yellow and Black color scheme that Sandi used with the Vintage Vogue stamps!
Here, Sandi used the Good Neighbors stamp set and Whimsical Words from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Just too cute!

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned for March's Final Freebie Friday giveaway, which I will be posting soon! By for now :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose!
Wow! Love the black and yellow colors together!
Thank you for sharing!
Take care!
Kris

Helen F. said...

Love the stunning black and yellow card and the Good Neighbors stamp set is just adorable. Both cards are great! Thanks for showing us more creative cards.