Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hello there blog peeps!  Hope you're having a great Monday so far.  I had quite the whirlwind birthday weekend and I wish I had an extra day to recover!  All in all, it was a fabulous time :)  I'll have to share more with you when I get all my pictures in order, so stay tuned for that probably later this week.  For today, I've got this week's 2S4Y sketch card for you!  Here's what Laura drew up for the week:

The squares were a perfect compliment for the stamps from this week's sponsor, Mint Motif.  How do you like the card I made?  I used Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Currry as my palette colors - it's such a summery combination!  This was a clean and simple, super easy card to create.  Hope you like it.  Now, why don't you go over and get your creative juices flowing and play along with the sketch!

Have fun! Catch up with you guys later!


1 comments:

Helen F. said...

Fun and sunny colors you used here, Rose! Love your card for this fab sketch :o)