Friday, August 27, 2010

2S4Y Birthday Blog Hop for Laura!

Hi all!  Today, I've got a special card I've created for 2S4Y's blog hop for Laura Davis's Birthday!  Happy Birthday, Laura!!  Regina, a fellow 2S4Y designer, planned this little birthday tour and I hope you'll follow along with us!  Here's a look at my full card:
Isn't that image just darling?  It's from an SU! set called Greeting Card Kids and I just think it's so adorable!  I was excited to use it for Laura's birthday card!  I am also a big fan of this color combo from the new Love Letter DSP...so vintage looking and so yummy!  Hope you like it!  Here's the recipe:
{Birthday Wishes for Laura!}
All supplies SU! except where noted
*Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids, Occasional Quotes
*Cardstock: Basic Black, Love Letter DSP, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
*Inks: Basic Black, Early Espresso Classic Ink Pads; Riding Hood Red, So Saffron and Poppy Parade Markers
*Accessories:Top Note Bigz Die, Scallop Square Bigz Die, Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons, Basic Rhinestones; Twine {PTI}
I've got one last look at the card for you:
Now have fun checking out the rest of the 2S4Y Design Team blog!

And last but not least, you can visit the Birthday Girl herself!
Feel free to pop on by and wish her a Happy Birthday!!

Toodles for now :)


8 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Awwwww what a sweet card! I LOVE it :) You all are so sweet to do this for me, thank you for all the birthday wishes!

Love ya
Hugs,
Laura

Sylvia said...

Super cute card, Rosemarie!

Regina Mangum said...

This is so adorable! XOXO

Helen F. said...

What a sweet image! This is such a cute B-Day card. Love the colors, patterns and layers, Rose!

Kathy Martin said...

Happy Birthday Laura! She's such a beautiful lady and sweet as can be! I hope she has a fabulous birthday! Your card is AWESOME! :)

Angie Tieman said...

What a fabby card!! Love that sweet stamp and the polka dots!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a darling card Rose!

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl! Love the colors!
Hugs,
Kris