Monday, August 16, 2010

2S4Y...{pirate's life} for me

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!  I kept singing that song when I was making this card.  happy Monday, all! This week's sponsor at 2S4Y is AI Factory, and this fun pirate's image is one of their digistamps!  Isn't he a cute pirate?  I think he is just adorable!  Here's a look at Kazan's inspirational sketch:
And here's my full card:
I turned the sketch on its side.  I was trying to figure out what sentiment to add, but didn't have any pirate like sayings.  My hubby, though, made one up that made me chuckle.  He said "I'd give you an arm and a leg for that treasure!"  Too funny.  I ended up tying something to my pirate's hook.  Here's the recipe for you:
{Pirate 4U}
*Stamps: Pirate {AI Factory}, Tiny Tags {SU!}
*Cardstock: {SU} - Wicked Fun Specialty DSP, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Basic Black
*Inks:{SU} - Concord Crush, Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Basic Gray, River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, More Mustard markers
*Accessories: Pinking Hearts border, Basic Black striped ribbon, Mini Vintage tags
Thanks for checking in today!  Now go and take a look at the 2S4Y site and come play along! 


3 comments:

Regina Mangum said...

Rosemarie, you hit this one out of the park...that little pirate is adorable and I love what you did with the sketch. XOXO

Helen F. said...

This little guy is adorable. Love your papers and tags and ribbon on this card, Rose :o)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little pirate!
Love it!
Hugs,
Kris