Tuesday, August 10, 2010

oooh...spooky!

I know it's only August, but Halloween is right around the corner!  I wanted to share a quick card I made with more sneaks from the Holiday Mini - namely the spider web embossing folder.  How cool is that?  And, not to mention, the cute punch in the bottom corner.  Are you getting excited about the upcoming mini?  It's seriously chockfull of awesome products!  That's my tease for the day. 

Luckily, if you want to get a jump on Halloween, the Wicked Cool stamp set and the Bitty Bat punch are available now in the catty, along with lots of great Halloween stamps.  Feel free to check it out at my Demonstrator Website here, where you can shop 24/7.  Just click on the "Shop Now" button and you'll be on your way!

Have a good one!


5 comments:

Donna Baker said...

ooh, that's spooky and fun! love that cb web folder! thanks for stopping by my blog today Rose!

WandaG_CT said...

Great Halloween card! My favorite time of year_fall.

Kathy Martin said...

What cool embossing! :)

Helen F. said...

FUN embossing folder, Rose. Love the punch too!:o)

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween card!
I know, it is right around the corner!
Hugs,
Kris