Friday, October 29, 2010

Time for October's Final Friday Winner!


Hi all!  Happy Friday!  Did you have a good week?  It was a fast paced one for me, but glad it's almost the weekend!  And...It's time to announce this month's Final Friday Winner!...are you ready?  Well, let's find out, shall we?  This month's lucky winner is....
Lucky number 26, who happens to be Rosa-kreattiva, from Italy.  Congrats to you, Rosa!!!  Thanks all for playing this month!  It was fun reading your comments, as always ;)

Rosa - I will be contacting you soon so I can send off your goodie! 
Enjoy your Friday, everyone!  I'll check in with you guys in a bit...Ciao for now ;)


2 comments:

Juanita said...

You have an amazing blog and you are so kind.
You sent me the August Final Friday set in Canada, and now you are shipping a stamp set to Italy. It would be so easy of you to limit your winners to just the USA. Thanks for being such a generous blogger!

Rosa Forino said...

Ippi ippi urra!!! ho vinto non ci posso credere... attendo allora la tua e-mail, sono troppo felice!!!
ci provo sorry Translation
I can not believe I won ... then wait for your e-mail, I'm too happy!