Sunday, November 28, 2010

all packaged up...

Hi blog peeps!  Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  I know I did - and I feel more stuffed than a turkey right now.  Definitely time to get back into my gym routine!  But that's another conversation :)  I just wanted to pop in with a quick share of the projects we made at my Holiday Class from this afternoon.  We had lots of fun crafting the afternoon away.   
So, what do you think of the projects?  First of all, I have to give credit where credit's due for the snowman card - it was inspired by a card that Doris Denman made.  She's a fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator..and a very crafty one at that!  Her card  was called "Mr. Flaky" and it was just super cute.  I just changed up the snowman a bit by adding his hat. Isn't he a cutie?  The rest of the projects are a mish mash of my own concoction and elements inspired by many cards I've been admiring...too many for a specific attribution!  Now unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good "group" picture of my projects. So, I turned to My Digital Studio {MDS} to create my project collage.  By creating a page layout in MDS, I was able to gather my projects in one place, and even though each one is separate, they're all together for an improvised group photo - YAY!  The program's pretty nifty!  Anyway, the snowflake package in the top picture above is the box we created to put the cards in - super cute and super easy!  I'll post each of these projects separately this week and include supplies and instructions, so stay tuned!

I'm gonna say good night for now.  It's getting late for me and tomorrow's a back to work day...I can't believe the weekend's already come and gone!  Have a good one - whatever time zone you're in - and I'll see you soon!

Bye for now :)


6 comments:

Norma said...

Hey Rose,
I had a blast and I loved making every project!!! Great job putting everything together!!!Call me if you are still up. I will be up late:)
Norma

Janet Swofford said...

Your cards are simply adorable and I especially love the box to tie everything up:-) I wish I lived close enough to attend your class:-( Thanks for sharing.
Inky hugs,
Janet

Jane said...

AWESOME projects! LOVE them!

Regina Mangum said...

SO cute, Rose! I love all of them and I wish I could take a class with you! XOXO

Gail S. said...

Real fun cards! I am a snowman lover and this card is too cute. What a great way to package them up in the super cute box also. Can't wait for the details :)

~Olga said...

Had a fantastic time creating these wonderful cards, bag and the box to insert the cards in. Also meeting some wonderful ladies! :) Thanks for the opportunity to create these projects. OXOX ~Olga